Haven’s safety first approach
We have remodeled our daily processes to emphasize physical distancing, supporting mask wearing, and increased sanitization on common surfaces and equipment used throughout each service.
This page was last updated April 2 – 3PM
Simplifying Client Experiences
Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost goal. Please review the follow steps to our new client experience.
- Book your appointment online.
- Complete your 2021 Haven General Client Form in your email. This is an updated form required by every client once in 2021.
- On the day of your appointment, complete the Government of Ontario COVID-19 Customer Screening and show the result to our staff. Do not email results.
- Arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes before and text “I’m here” to Angel, our Front Desk Bot, at 647-492-7817. Remain visible in the windows. Do not enter the salon as there is a maximum of 5 patrons at any given time.
- Enjoy your Haven experience.
Please consider giving the gift of a Haven Salon experience to family and friends.
Please Read Before Proceeding
By proceeding with booking an appointment you acknowledge the risks and the efforts being made above to protect our clients and staff. Once you have made a booking for a future appointment, you will be required to fill in a form before attending your appointment. The form will be at the bottom of the appointment confirmation email.
You may not enter the salon without a completed form.
To ensure we can effectively provide contact tracing abilities, please create a new profile for every client. Sharing your account for booking other guests will result in cancelled appointments; this includes dependents. Learn more about online bookings.
Potential Extension of Closure may affect future bookings. Dates that do not show up are already full. Please continue to the next available date.