Haven’s safety first approach
We have remodeled our daily processes to emphasize physical distancing, supporting mask wearing, and increased sanitization on common surfaces and equipment used throughout each service.
This page was last updated November 20, 2020 – 4PM
Bookings Available Dec 21st Onwards, Subject to Change.
The Government of Ontario may extend the current closure, we will update our website regularly to reflect the current situation. If you have a future booking, you will be given first priority for the newly available dates if a closure extension happens. Thank you for your continued support.
Update to Booking Appointments
On June 22, 2020, Ontario has announced that the Toronto region may reopen as of June 24, 2020. Our appointment bookings will be reopened according to our availability. Please book your appointment online. Direct messages may get missed and priority will be to all online bookings. Phone calls will not be answered during this time.
Scheduling Your Next Appointment
- Walk in appointments will not be permitted
- All bookings must be made in advance through our website
- Group bookings will not be available
Before Coming to the Salon
- All clients will be required to answer a questionnaire prior to their appointment to support contact tracing, updating you on our store policies for confirming, cancelling, and making appointments. This form will be sent to you at the time of booking and must be completed before attending your appointment.
- Do a self-assessment survey on the Ontario Government website; do not send a copy a to us as this is for your private consumption. Do inform us if the survey result is that you should be in self-isolation as soon as possible to cancel your appointment. Ontario COVID-19 self-assessment
- If you have not already installed the COVID Alert app, we highly recommend it as an additional safety measure to protect you and your family. Visit the Government of Canada website here for more details.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment; there is no waiting area inside the salon – wait outside the salon in a visible location
- Clients will be required to have a contact free temperature check and must wash hands or use hand sanitizer thoroughly upon arrival
- Personal face masks must be worn throughout the service; please bring your own mask. Reusable cloth face coverings are available for purchase on site
- Retail purchases will be handled by our staff only – just let us know what you need to restock up on.
- Reusable capes will be used once per client and then sanitized daily
- Complimentary beverage service
Other Things to Note
- Additional guests will not be permitted in the salon due to social distancing requirements – including children for their safety
- Clients are asked to only bring essential items with you – phone and method of payment
- While we will continue to accept cash payment, we highly recommend credit or debit card transaction or a contactless payment such as mobile phone or card tap when possible
Staff Health and Safety Practices
The following processes will be in place for our staff to protect our clients and other staff members.
Before Coming to Work
- Staff are required to take an Ontario COVID-19 self-assessment prior to coming to work
- Any staff member not feeling well, exhibiting any flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to come to the salon
- Any staff that falls ill while at work will be asked to go home
- If COVID-19 testing is widely available, sick staff will be required to go for testing immediately
- Clients will immediately be notified that their appointments will be rescheduled
- Financial compensation will not be provided for rescheduled or canceled appointments
- All staff will be required to wear facial coverings (either surgical masks or reusable cloth coverings)
- All staff will be required to wear plastic face shields when washing hair
- Gloves may be worn at each staff member’s discretion but are not required – studies show that frequent hand washing or alcohol based sanitizers are more effective
- All tools and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between clients
- All common-touch areas of the the workstation will be sanitized
- Clean capes and towels will be used for each client – they will be single use and washed daily
Please Read Before Proceeding
By proceeding with booking an appointment you acknowledge the risks and the efforts being made above to protect our clients and staff. Once you have made a booking for a future appointment, you will be required to fill in a form before attending your appointment. The form will be at the bottom of the appointment confirmation email.
You may not enter the salon without a completed form.
To ensure we can effectively provide contact tracing abilities, please create a new profile for every client. Sharing your account for booking other guests will result in cancelled appointments. Learn more about online bookings.
Potential Extension of Closure may affect future bookings. Dates that do not show up are already full. Please continue to the next available date.