Haven’s safety first approach
We have updated our daily processes to support COVID-19 precautions. Continue reading to learn more.
This page was last updated September 4 – 2PM
Simplifying Client Experiences
Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost goal. Please review the follow steps to our new client experience.
- Book your appointment online.
- Complete your 2021 Haven Form (Required – All New and Existing Clients) in your email.
- This is an updated form required by every client the first time they visit Haven in 2021.
- If this is a subsequent visit, you will not have a form to fill.
- It is located at the top of the this email.
- On the day of your appointment
- Arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes before and text “I’m here” to Angel, our Front Desk Bot, at 647-492-7817.
- Remain visible in the windows. Do not enter the salon as there is a maximum of 5 patrons at any given time.
- Enjoy your Haven experience.
Please consider giving the gift of a Haven Salon experience to family and friends.
Please Read Before Proceeding
By proceeding with booking an appointment you acknowledge the risks and the efforts being made above to protect our clients and staff. Once you have made a booking for a future appointment, you will be required to fill in a form before attending your appointment. The form will be at the bottom of the appointment confirmation email.
You may not enter the salon without a completed Haven client form.
2021 Haven Form (Required – All New and Existing Clients) – In your confirmation email.
To ensure we can effectively provide contact tracing abilities, please create a new profile for every client. Sharing your account for booking other guests will result in cancelled appointments; this includes dependents. Learn more about online bookings.
Dates that do not show up are already full. Please continue to the next available date.
Effective September 17, 2021, Haven Salon will resume enforcement of our cancellation and no show policy. If you are booking an appointment on or after this date, please ensure to cancel any appointments you cannot make at least 24 hours in advance.